Graduate – Account Manager – Software Platform Company – London Bridge
Permanent London | £22k to £24k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 03 August 2016
Our client is a new and exciting cloud-based software platform company that has been formed to assist agents, landlords and tenants by making the letting process much simpler, transparent and a faster way of processing paperwork. The whole process is completed online therefore tenants can pay deposits, complete their references and sign the agreement all from a computer or phone.
Due to rapid growth and expansion of the company, they are now looking for an Account Manager to provide and build rapport with clients. The role will be based in their London Bridge office as part of the support team.
The job role will involve:
- You will be the one to make the new client smile and fall in love with the product
- You will work side by side with new clients to get them onboard and answer all their initial ‘what’ and ‘how’ questions
- With your exceptional support, clients will feel very comfortable using the product
- You will be involved in all aspects of the company as the voice of the user, working on creative ways to improve the service as well as the product
- You will build and maintain a close relationship with your clients, support them throughout their journey with the company.
- Excellent communication skill: assertive and confident
- A problem solver who has the flexibility to deal with various challenges
- Excited by the prospect of varied workload, speaking with people directly to help solve and answer all queries
- Possess a high level of organisational skills and be exceptionally detail oriented
- Be comfortable with tech, database software and establishing strong rapport on phone calls with clients
- Possess a sincere interest and familiarity in all things tech, and enjoy solving tech-related issues
- Quick thinker and be able to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Attention to detail
- Ability to overcome obstacles and find solutions when confronted
- Eager to improve and innovate system.
The initial salary package for this role will be in the region of £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience previously.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.