Branch Manager – Large Independent River Homes Group – Vauxhall, Central London
Permanent London | £50k to £60k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 14 May 2016
This is a first class career opportunity to join this large independent waterside property specialists group, selling and letting riverside properties.
The company currently have an exciting and challenging role as a Branch Manager for their recently opened office in Vauxhall, Central London. Although this office is new, the potential is massive due to rapid developments in the surrounding areas. Therefore, the main objective for this role will be to win instructions.
The successful candidate will need to have over 3 years experience within a similar role, as well as being extremely driven, hungry to succeed and win business. Our client will also consider an individual who is looking for that next step and challenge in their career.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate a successful career and proven track record in the industry to date as well as exceptional leadership and communication skills.
The role will include:
- To oversee the running of the office on a day to day basis
- Setting the day’s agenda to all staff
- Registering applicants and gaining a thorough understanding of their requirements and their financial situation
- Searching for properties that match their needs
- Winning instructions at the best fee possible
- Gaining feedback from these potential purchasers and relaying it to the vendor
- Negotiating property sales
- Progressing sales through to completion
- All relevant paperwork
- Managing the staff performance, setting targets and making sure these are achieved
- Working closely with the company director, managing the office in his absence
- You need to be energetic, enthusiastic and hard working
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated to be able to motivate yourself and the team
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent customer service
- A Full UK driving license and own car essential
- Able to work well in a team and independently
The initial salary will include a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £50,000 to £60,000 dependent on your performance in year 1! A fantastic car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com