Associate Director, Property Management – Estate Agency – Kensington, London, W8
Permanent London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 28 December 2015
This well-regarded firm of privately owned Estate Agents has a small, but highly successful network of offices in central west London. They are currently looking to recruit an Associate Director for their Kensington office.
Core objectives of the role
- Manage the property management team in the delivery of services to Landlords and Tenants.
- Review and reengineer existing processes in order to achieve maximum efficiency, productivity and revenue streams.
- Facilitating the development and growth of the department as a whole.
- Ensure the firm’s reputation and customer satisfaction is maintained to the highest standard.
Short term objectives
In the short term (4-6 weeks) carry out a full review of current systems with an aim of streamlining and improving efficiency with more structure and time management
- Review and update as necessary the existing management contract
- Implement bi-annual property inspections with comprehensive digitally prepared property inspection reports for Landlords
- Set up comprehensive duplicate key system to be extended to all branches
- Implement a minimum standards (‘traffic light’) response system for dealing with all tenants management problems
- Ensure all properties fully compliant
- Ensure all contractors fully compliant
- Review and update process of utility transfers
Long term objectives
- Facilitate the increase of the portfolio (circa 200 properties) year on year by converting non-managed Landlords to management
- Employ a 2nd property manager (when appropriate)
- Develop and maximise all revenue streams
- Devise, implement and manage an incentive based system to drive the maximisation of revenue
Main duties & responsibilities
Manage a portfolio of circa 100 properties to include:
- Processing all day to day maintenance issues to include all related administration and necessary reporting using the company database
- Undertake property inspections and process inspection reports
- Coordinate and oversee preparation of the properties for new tenancies
- Process utility transfers
- Process inventory check-ins
- Process inventory check-outs and manage the dilapidations process on behalf of the client
Manage the Team to include
- Supporting and motivating the property managers to work to their optimum efficiency and to provide the best possible service to our clients
The basic salary on offer for this position will be between £35,000 and £40,000. This will be dependent on your level of experience and expertise. A full driving license is essential as this individual will need to carry out property inspections and a pool car is available for this use, even though a number of these can be walked to. This is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com