Administrator – Sales Department – Fulham Estate Agency
Permanent London | £23k to £25k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 14 July 2015
This highly regarded firm of Estate Agents and Chartered Surveyors is looking to recruit a Sales Co-ordinator to support their busy Residential Sales Department. Reporting directly to the Head of Residential Sales, your main objective is to provide and supervise efficient administrative support to the Residential Sales partner and sales team including call handling, typing and preparation of communications and documents, maintenance of file systems, diary management (electronic/paper as required) and other administrative duties as required.
Based in their office in Bishops Park, Fulham, the company will consider candidates with no previous estate agency experience.
- Produce accurate and well-presented documents including reports, client correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets within agreed time frames
- Audio and copy typing, and drafting of letters, reports, invoices property particulars etc.
- Creating, completing and updating standard report templates
- Managing files and paperwork for the above
- Input to diaries and organising meetings
- Carry out timely and accurate administration of databases
- Accurately process fee accounts and out of pocket expenses, fee forecasts and chasing debtors
- Provide a high level of efficiency and customer service to all who visit or contact the office
- Provide general administration and secretarial support to the office including other partners, managers and staff as reasonably required
- Preparation and printing of sales particulars
- Matching and mailing new properties
- Responsible for display material, keeping all windows and the particulars drawer up to date
- Reception work at the front of the office, providing a quality service both to clients in person and on the telephone
- Registering applicants on the mailing list
- Monitoring and organising as well as carrying out accompanied viewings.
- Organise and maintain other divisions’ promotional material as appropriate
- Assist in chasing viewings and providing feedback to clients
- Assist with maintaining an up to date mailing list, including running regular deletion lists
- Offering all the firm’s services, as appropriate, as well as encouraging prospective clients to have a valuation on their own property
- Being aware of, and responding to, property status changes, price changes etc. Informing other offices and maintaining up to date displays.
- Acting on similar changes communicated from other offices.
This job description is not exhaustive and the jobholder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the office.
Skills & Competencies:
- A professional manner and excellent customer service skills at all times
- Strong administrative, computer and organisational skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to take the initiative in a confident and personable manner
- A strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Numerate with excellent written and verbal communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Typing – excellent accuracy and minimum 40 wpm
- Fine attention to detail
- Time management skills
Behaviour & Attitude:
- A professional outlook with regard to appearance, behaviours and attitude
- A friendly and approachable team player
- Willingness to tackle a variety of tasks with common sense and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment where flexibility is essential
- A desire to broaden knowledge and experience
- Enjoys taking the initiative while seeking advice and support when appropriate
- A passion and drive to succeed
The package on offer for this role will very much depend on the level of relevant experience and ability of the successful candidate, but will be in the range of £23,000 to £25,000. Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org