Accounts Administrator – Lettings Accounts – Leatherhead Estate Agency
Permanent Surrey | £24k to £26k Inc Benefits OTE
Closing date for applications: 18 January 2016
This leading independent Estate Agency in Leatherhead is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to provide a comprehensive client accounting service to their Residential Lettings business.
The key activities of this role will include:
- Managing client and tenant monies, entering receipts and sending payments via BACS, CHAPS or cheque, and forwarding remittances & statements by post or e-mail
- Data entry of information on to bespoke accounting systems
- Maintaining close links with the Residential Lettings departments, working together to ensure efficient practices
- Prioritising work in order to meet all deadlines set by the department and offices
- Competently using the bespoke accounting system to complete workload
- Liaising with Clients, Tenants and the company’s offices as required, dealing with any queries, maintaining a polite and professional manner at all times.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability
- Ability to work well under pressure
- IT proficient and quick learner
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly, providing cover for colleagues when required
- Team player
- Maintains a professional manner at all times and adaptable to change
- Enthusiasm to do a high quality job at all times.
Qualifications and technical abilities:
- Computer literate and systems approach
- Experience of CFP would be highly beneficial
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel to perform required tasks
- Ability to process large workload quickly and accurately
- Customer service experience
- May suit someone with banking background
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £24,000 to £26,000 dependent on the level of experience of the individual. This is a Monday to Friday role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org