Renewals Negotiator – Upmarket Global Real Estate Services – Richmond
Permanent Surrey | £28k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 22 May 2016
This organisation is a leading estate agency brand with an enviable reputation. They are currently seeking a Renewals Negotiator to work within their highly successful Lettings Department in Richmond, Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to work within one of the industry’s top companies.
The duties and responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Negotiating tenancy renewals by liaising with both Landlords and Tenants three months prior to tenancy expiry date, offering professional advice to both parties
- Negotiating optimum tenancy terms, rental increases long-term secured tenure etc.
- Drawing up and sending out renewal documentation (including standing order mandates)
- Keeping financial and key performance indicator spreadsheets up-dated on a monthly basis
- Recording thoroughly all actions and conversations on our internal database
- Conducting a daily follow up of all outstanding negotiations
- Issuing and chasing all renewal documentation in a timely manner
- Inputting renewal and termination data on TDS (Tenancy Deposit Scheme) web-site
- Confirming end of tenancy details with Landlords and Tenants, ensuring various internal Departments are aware.
- Drawing up and sending out Tenancy Deposit return forms, utility and void management forms (where applicable)
- Upholding Department service standards
- Dealing with queries from Client Accounts Department
- Delivering key performance measures to achieve personal and team targets.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Lettings experience required
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- Strong negotiating skills
- Target driven and motivated
- A positive ‘can do’ approach
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
The initial salary package for this role will be £27,500 and there will also be an opportunity to earn a bonus depending on your performance, enabling the successful candidate to earn over and above the basic salary. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org