Lettings Operations Co-Ordinator – Leading Estate Agency – Wandsworth, South West London
Permanent London | £25k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 08 June 2016
This highly regarded and leading up market agency with a strong presence in London and Surrey, is currently looking to recruit for a Lettings Operations Co-Ordinator in their prominent office in Wandsworth, South West London. This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator looking to get into property administration or an individual that is looking for a change of company.
The successful candidate will become an integral part of the Lettings Team and will be supporting the Lettings Manager on a daily basis. Together, you will be ensuring a cohesive and successful running of the branch.
The role will be varied and the following main responsibilities will include:
- Production of lettings related correspondence, including accurate typing up property details and letters.
- Typing up other tenancy related documentation including agreements, offer letters and invoices.
- Responsible for the deal progression of each let and carrying out frequent meetings with the Lettings Manager to discuss administrative actions required.
- Ensuring paperwork and funds are received prior to each move in.
- Taking payments and sending paperwork to the accounts department.
- Liaising with other internal departments within the company.
- Liaise between clients, other agents, photographers, floor planners, contractors etc.
- Input new properties onto the database.
- Maintain the property register, window displays and brochures.
- Heading business generation for the branch.
- Diary management
- General office duties.
- Incoming and outgoing post for the branch and franking.
- The continued functioning of office IT such as printers, photocopiers.
- Monitoring of stationary levels and ordering as required.
- Sending expense forms and invoices to accounts.
- Greeting clients, applicants and members of the public when they visit the office.
- Friendly and personable
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional and presentable
- Administration experience
- IT literate
This opportunity will come with an excellent starting salary of £25,000 and the hours of work will be from 8.45am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com