Property Manager – Leading Estate Agency – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 27 January 2016
A position has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to work with one of London’s leading and independent estate agents. They are currently looking to recruit an additional member for their management team in their Wimbledon Village office in London SW19.
It is essential that you have a background in property management as you will be managing properties in the Chelsea and Teddington area.
The job role includes:
- Managing a portfolio of properties
- Receiving and actioning maintenance problem calls
- Instructing approved contractors
- Controlling costs and quality of work
- Checking, passing and posting invoices,
- Securing additional funds when necessary from landlords
- Obtaining quotes in line with company’s Terms of Business
- Obtaining landlords’ approval
- Acting as liaison between landlords, tenants & contractors
- Responding to telephone and mail enquiries in line with procedures
- Arranging and completing property visits
- Sending reports to landlords and following up with maintenance,
- Negotiating damages claims following check out
- Handling insurance claims
- Meeting loss adjusters, supervising works, securing payment from insurance companies.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following skills:
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Be well-organised
- Have initiative and pro-activity
- Be capable of dispute resolution and problem solving
- Able to perform well as part of a team.
- Professional approach and appearance.
This position comes with a basic salary which will fall into a range of £25,000 to £30,000 depending on the level of ability and experience of the individual. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com