Administrator – Auction Department – Regional Estate Agency
Permanent Buckinghamshire | £20k Inc Benefits
Closing date for applications: 24 August 2014
An opportunity has arisen for an Administrator within the Auction Department of this leading regional firm of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Planners and Estate Agents. Whilst they are a very well established firm, they have developed into a modern multi-disciplinary practice offering a comprehensive range of services, including Residential and Commercial Sales and Lettings, Auctions, Rural Property & Business, Planning & Development, Renewable Energy and Architecture & Building Surveying.
Working in their busy Property Auction department, this role will involve you being responsible for co-ordinating the day to day administrative demands, along with dealing with telephone enquiries in a pro-active manner necessary to meet tight deadlines.
- Updating and managing property and applicant details on the company’s database
- Updating the Auction section of the website
- Preparing advertisements for local newspapers
- Preparing particulars for new properties
- Booking appointments and managing diaries for all department staff
- Dealing with solicitors ensuring legal packs are properly supplied and available within the required time frame
- Uploading legal packs to website
- Ensuring files are maintained to audit standard
- Occasional viewings
- Minimum of one year’s estate agency experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active and assertive and have an excellent telephone manner
- Strong diary management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel and Estate Agency software packages
- Full driving licence
This position will be based in Buckingham and will come with a basic salary of c. £20,000 depending on your level of experience and is a Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm role. 21 days annual leave are also provided as part of the package.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com