Area Lettings Director at this international, upmarket Estate Agency in Prime Central London
Permanent Central London | £70k to £140k OTE
Closing date for applications: 07 October 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service.
A very exciting and unique opportunity has become available within this company for an Area Lettings Director in Prime Central London.
You will be reporting to the Head of Lettings and your role will be to maximise performance and achieve revenue and profitability goals across the defined region.
Your duties will include the following:
- Collaborating with relevant office managers, preparing annual business plans for each office/department to achieve company revenue and profitability targets
- Developing Business Development Strategy with office manager on how to increase market share and win more business, which should include a structured canvassing plan and the farming of data
- Spot checking data on a regular basis to ensure that all data is being captured which will aid future business for the company
- Leading and developing a positive and stimulating team environment where employees understand company goals through clear team communication
- Assessing leadership and management skills of each direct reporting manager
- Monthly reviews with each manager – setting and agreeing relevant targets and objectives to manage performance
- Closely reviewing net new business pipeline to ensure the expectations of future months forecasts are met
- Identifying the strengths and development needs of all reporting staff within region
- Attending office morning meetings on a rota basis and give constructive feedback to the manager where necessary
- Coaching managers and employees where appropriate, in operational skills such as market appraisals, viewings and closing sales/lets
- Ensuring that all new employees are efficiently and effectively inducted into the business
- Ensuring expectations are met and exceeded to establish and develop positive customer experience with the view of winning more business
- Dealing with all customer complaints within the office, and across the region where they are escalated, ensuring they are all handled through to satisfactory resolution.
- Reviewing and monitoring revenue and expenditure in each office and as a region against budget, highlighting issues and taking action as appropriate
- Reviewing and auditing office administration processes to ensure compliance with all business systems & processes, company policies & procedures and relevant legislation across all offices within region
- Acting as coach and mentor to new/under-performing employees and peers alike when requested, to assist them in achieving their personal/office KPIs and developmental objectives.
- Have experience as a manager with a track record of multi office leadership and achieving high performance
- Track record of consistently overachieving revenue and profitability targets and related KPI’s
- Demonstrably high market appraisal conversion ratio and high average fee for the group
- Good understanding of Profit and Loss and KPIs
- Expert knowledge of relevant industry legislation and willingness to cross train as required
- Comprehensive understanding of the interplay between the residential property market with the wider economy
- Good knowledge of employment legislation
- Track record of identifying talent and developing employees for promotion/succession planning
- Prior experience in successfully introducing and fully implementing new systems and change.
The position comes with a very attractive basic salary of £60,000 to £70,000 depending on experience, with fantastic on target earnings in the region of £140,000 plus other company benefits.
The hours of work will be from 8.40am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.