Administrator at this upmarket boutique Estate Agency in Knightsbridge, West London
Permanent West London | £18k to £22k
Closing date for applications: 12 September 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at an upmarket boutique agency based in Knightsbridge, West London. The company specialise in the acquisition, refurbishment, lettings and management of luxury properties in Prime Central London, on behalf of international investment clients. Due to the continuing growth of the company, our client now requires a highly organised and enthusiastic Administrator to join their forward-thinking and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be speaking with private clients, and have a vast responsibility dealing with their investments and assets. Therefore, you must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with high net worth individual clients.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry, although this would be beneficial.
The role will involve:
- Providing full administration support and carrying out all administrative duties for the office
- Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance
- Processing service charges and demands to Landlords
- Sending monthly statements to all Landlords
- Producing all new tenancy agreements and lettings documentation
- Obtaining tenant references
- Booking photography and floor plans for new properties
- Uploading property details to the website and portals
- Ensuring a fantastic standard of customer service is provided and upheld to all Tenants, Landlord and Clients.
This is a varied and interesting role, and the successful candidate will be dealing with properties and clients at the upper level of the central London property sector. It is essential that candidates can demonstrate the following:
- The confidence and ability to communicate clearly all at levels
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office. i.e. Excel, Word etc.
- Careful attention to detail
- Reliability, adaptability and excellent organisation
- Ability to prioritise own workload and plan carefully
- Good inter-personal skills and strong work ethic
- Hardworking and enthusiastic.
The salary package for this role will very much depend upon the experience of the successful candidate but will be in the range of £18,000 to £22,000.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com