Property Manager – Residential Estate Agency
Permanent Berkshire | £22k to £25k
Closing date for applications: 27 October 2014
This highly successful estate agency with successful sales and lettings departments requires an experienced Property Manager to be based in their Windsor office.
To be considered you will need to be a highly organised, efficient and methodical individual and you should have a minimum of one year’s experience.
The role will include the following duties/responsibilities:
- Checking rents received and issuing invoices to landlords
- Making relevant deductions from rents received
- Organising gas safety and electrical checks
- Serving relevant notices
- Organising inventories of properties
- Property inspections
- Dealing with any problems that arise
- Organising maintenance work
- Undertaking future tenancy agreements
- Checking all bills paid at end of tenancies
- Renewing and chasing tenancy agreements
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team. The salary on offer will be a basic of between £22,000 and £25,000, with a higher salary being on offer for someone ARLA qualified.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org