As the leading recruitment consultants for the property industry, we understand that our success is based on long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. As a consequence, we are continually developing new ways to ensure our candidates are offered the best career opportunities with the best clients, and on the best terms.
As a candidate registered with Property Personnel you will receive the highest level of professional service from us. This document outlines the service you can expect from Property Personnel, and details the commitments that will be made to you.
Property Personnel – preparing you
Thorough preparation will have a dramatic impact on your chances of being successful, and of being offered the opportunity you deserve. This preparation programme is based on over 25 years of research and practical experience and is unparalleled in the property industry. The programme includes:
- Helping you to identify your key achievements and skills
- Advice on interview techniques
- Helping you to produce a high-impact CV
- Positive advice on presentation skills, including dress code, body language and etiquette
- Helping you research your potential employer
Our programme is designed to fast track you through the preparation stages necessary to maximise your potential. In order to minimise the impact on your time, we do a lot of the work for you.
Property Personnel – representing you
- Our business ethics are based on absolute confidentiality and discretion.
- We will make the utmost of your time by ensuring that you are only put forward for positions that are right for you.
- We will represent your skills and aspirations accurately, and will only recommend you when the job appears to be a suitable match.
- We will always seek your permission before giving out your details over the telephone or sending your CV to a potential employer.
Property Personnel – updating you
- We will keep you fully informed of your progress at every stage of the process.
- We will always give you full and accurate feedback after an interview.